Shipping Receiving Clerk
Through innovating and offering customized analytical solutions to our customers, our company has become a leader in its field. National in scope, Novatech specializes in industrial analytical instrumention. Due to sustained growth during the past several years, our team continues to expand. Providing excellent working conditions and great competitive salaries, our ongoing goal is to provide an enhanced employee experience and great place to work. We are currently seeking a full-time Shipping/Receiving Clerk to join our team.
Reporting to VP of Operations and located in Sainte-Anne-de Bellevue, QC. The position has the following responsibilities:
- Inspect parts at receiving and validate their conformity;
- Receive supplier orders in the ERP system;
- Do cycle counting of parts per established schedule;
- Pick and prepare materials for shop floor;
- Prepare customer sales orders and coordinate shipping;
- Prepare supplier returns as required;
- Keep the receiving and shipping area clean and organized;
- Autonomous, rigorous, like working in a team, organized and capable of managing priorities;
- Fluently bilingual (French / English), both orally and in writing.
Job type : Full time
If this challenge stimulates you and you believe that your expertise will be an added value to our organization, please send us your resume.
We thank all applicants but will only contact those selected.